Bourbon, Scotch, and Whiskey are often talked about as if they are the same thing. But they actually are different, and there are some things that make them different.
* Bourbon is actually a type of whiskey and is classified as such.
* Bourbon Whiskey is an alcohol made in America.
* Bourbon Whiskey got its name from Bourbon, Kentucky, which is where it has been made for many years.
* Bourbon Whiskey is first noted in records beginning in the 1700s.
* Corn is the main ingredient.
* The aging process will Read More »